no longer in the night need hide:
“Climate models – there aren’t any”, I lamented in http://tinyurl.com/n7kvbff , asking “Where are the Real-Climate-Modellers? Certainly not here: http://tinyurl.com/q4rtmvf “.
- There exists a family of solar activity cycles that has a profound and direct influence on Earth’s climate.
- These cycles are called “relational cycles,” since their effects can be experienced or related to during one or two human lifetimes.
- There is a “Centennial Cycle” of ninety to one hundred years’ duration, which manifests itself with solar activity minimums and associated low temperatures, with episodes lasting a few years to one to two decades.
- There is a “Bi-Centennial Cycle” of about 206 years that is the most powerful of the relational cycles and has significant effects on the climate of the Earth, lasting several decades and resulting in the most extreme variations in solar activity and in Earth’s temperatures.
- These cycles are correlated strongly to all past major temperature lows.
- There is remarkable regularity within and hence predictability from these oscillations, such that the theory may be a powerful tool in forecasting major temperature and climate cycles on Earth, many decades in advance.
- There may be other relational cycles of shorter duration accounting for lesser solar and climate events, which may be revealed in subsequent research.”